The following is a list of issues addressed in Service Pack 8 only. This service pack was release Oct 8th, 2015.
General Compatibility Added
- Client Environment:
- Windows 8.1
- Office 2013
- Server Environment:
- SQL 2014 R2 (32/64bit) (The database can be on a 64-bit machine, but application components and services must run on a 32-bit machine.)
- SCR Workflow AR Processing Options Changes not Saving in the configuration processing options of the report.
- eBO – Vendor Maintenance <AP Remit to record created with wrong address type>
- AP system lets user process EFT if Vendor Bank info hasn’t been approved
- AP Unable to resize memory error when running Unposted Payment Adj Listing
- AP Accruals Generator Errors related to new gltrx columns
- AP Tiny font on the remittance section on the check
- GL General Ledger report by Account code grouping by reference code
- GL Inter-org transaction will create unbalance transaction
- GL Intercompany journals getting wrong exchange rate causing an out of bal situation.
- AM unable to change period start date twice in the Period to Period rec report.
- PE Unable to launch explorer – Error initializing the Explorer view data